We absolutely love customer feedback here at Redbooth, and we always look forward to hearing from our customers. Our feedback forums are a great place to post your ideas and vote for ones that matter to you.
Please feel free to share your stories and ideas to help us build Redbooth for your needs.
...Because Projects WILL have several Workspaces inside:
Let´s say we have "PROJECT X" - which is the Workspace for our flagship product
- We will need:
- PRODUCTION Workspace
- OUTREACH Workspace
- CUSTOMER RETENTION Workspace
All 3 areas need to be INSIDE our "PROJECT X".
Each Workspace will need different Members and Task Lists:
- PRODUCTION (Web Developers, Engineers, I+D)
- OUTREACH (Community Managers, Email Marketing Copywriters, Marketing Managers, Data Entry)
- CUSTOMER RETENTION (Customer Support, Membership Portal Managers, Member-Only Offers)
This can be done right now ONLY if we manage 1 single Product/Project.
If we need to manage several Products/projects this quickly becomes a MESS...
- Add images to an older comment: In a project after a while, you sometimes need to add a picture to a comment - even if there is already a picture attached. Please add an option to manage images attached to older comments.
Usual I dont need to see the past days.
So it would be really useful if the first field in the calendar view is the current day.
Sometimes a team member needs to attach a document to a task that shouldn't be seen by others (like a client), but only the task creator can change the privacy setting. Right now the only way to do this is for the person to create a new task. Super annoying.
Whenever I forward a email to a task in Redbooth, it shows up like a regular comment. Would be very nice to have them somehow marked as "Emails" so we can see that are received form a external source.
It would be very useful to me if you add functionality to allow live hyperlinks to be added to tasks or comments. Rather than attaching files to workspaces, I'd much prefer being able to embed a hyperlink to the place on our computer network where a file lives, or link to an external webpage that I'll need to visit to include the task. In the previous task management software that I used, this was possible and I used it frequently. As I'm deciding whether or not to purchase this system for my entire work group, it would be helpful to know whether this can be done. I do understand that I can copy a computer location and paste it into the comments, but that still requires the extra step for the person doing the task to cut and paste it back out into their browser. I live hyperlink would be much more efficient.
We currently support use the use of markdown, which allows you to hyperlink text to a specific link. Check out our help center article outlining the formatting technique to create a hyperlink in Redbooth. You can also click the small letter `A` located at the top right corner of the comment field and description field to view the list of supported markdown options.
If you have any further issues or questions, please contact support (email@example.com). Thanks for the feedback!
I'm hoping that files with limited viewing (e.g. organization vs externals) can have an icon in the file list. (I'm assuming that all files in the file list are viewable by everyone in the workspace, including externals.)
There's also something buggy going on with the files/file list:
- Files attached to private conversations are still showing up in the file list.
- Files attached to private tasks are sometimes showing up in the file list.
- Files that are attached to private tasks, then deleted from the file list, still appears attached in the private task (which is fine, but it's confusing).
Privacy settings should be much, much more straightforward and adaptable!
Customer support service by UserEcho