+3
Started

Easier way to set the task due date

Luc Fortin 2 years ago in Feature Requests / Tasks • updated by John Evans 3 months ago 6

To Allow modifying project date (and years) without having to click 20 times on the date to set a date 20 months later.

Answer

Answer
Planned

Luc, thanks again. We are planning to improve setting due dates.

Luc, Thanks for the feedback. Did you mean setting dates for the tasks or task lists?

Best.

Jon

I meant setting the date for a particular task

As an exemple there is a task i need not to forget a follow up in May 2020.

All I can do o set the date to May 2016 and then click on the arrow 50 time to set the actual date for May 2020.

It would be a whole lot more freindly to be able to entre the date on the key borad

Answer
Planned

Luc, thanks again. We are planning to improve setting due dates.

in the old iOS version it was just a couple taps to change a due date. Now, it is quite cumbersome. Is there any plans on bringing back the old way of changing the due date? it was so fast and easy. NOw, it is not.

Or maybe something like this...

Date inheritance from phase vs needing to set all dates - When you create a task list you are able to mark a beginning and end date. Would it be possible to have the tasks created in that list inherit those beginning and end dates? 
We are basically looking for a faster way to create a list of 20 items and assign dates and assignments in a bulk entry without using a template.