mobile version 220.127.116.11
The main navigation is too inconsistent between web/desktop apps and the mobile app (on iPad, at least).
- Dashboard and Workspaces swapped places in the mobile app
- Mobile has a chat icon, Desktop doesn't (but it should!!!)
- Mobile equivalent of "HD Meetings" is on the right instead of the left, and only shows up when in the chat section.
- User Account is a sub-item of worksapces in mobile; why? There's space at the top right, just like on the Desktop interface.
- Can't create a workspace from the mobile app!
- Does the chat list really need to be on every single screen in the mobile app? It already has a chat icon on the menu; isn't that enough?
I think the mobile app should have the equivalent of the big red button that the desktop app has in the bottom left corner. Instead it has a context-dependent + icon in the top right corner, which is useless in the chat area because you already have the equivalent of that feature on the screen.
Customer support service by UserEcho