+9

Please, make Redbooth available for a single user

Rafael Ronzoni 2 years ago in Feature Requests / Users • updated by Ryan Crosbie 4 months ago 3 1 duplicate

Redbooth could be a fantastic tool for freelancers like me, who doesn't need to pay for 5 users. Some features like task assignments wouldn't be necessary. Both the freelancers and Redbooth would gain; we, having a excelent tool for managing our jobs; the site, for sure would have more new users. With a fair price for single entrepreneurs, we would feel supported and grateful.

Answer

+1
Answer
Completed

Hi everyone!  Thanks for speaking up about Redbooth pricing. Today we are happy to offer this exact feature. We've just removed the 5 user minimum and wanted to share with our Redbooth supporters in the forum. You can access the upgrade pages here: https://redbooth.com/a/#!/plans  

Click [Upgrade], then [Select] under one of the paid plans. You can change the plan and seat count on the final billing page.

Please let us know how the Pro and Business plans work for your teams.

Cheers!

Ryan

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED

Finally!

Satisfaction mark by Rafael Ronzoni 4 months ago

Duplicates 1

+1

Absolutely echoing this.

I need subtasks, and I need unlimited projects. As a solo person, nobody else will be collaborating with me on my project management. And for this, Redbooth would make me pay for five people, when only I need the one account.

I also lost trust because of the pricing page, which highlights the per user cost, while hiding the fact that you'll have to pay for a minimum of 5 users. That's sneaky and opaque. Don't want to get into relationships that start with such open manipulation.

Redbooth is really good, and it might have got me switching to GANTT charts and more thorough project management. But it doesn't offer me $255/year more value than Trello Gold.

As Redbooth is essentially saying it doesn't want me, I've deleted my account after a couple of days of testing.

Hi Mina,

I'm really sorry we made you feel this way, and today I'm happy to announce we've removed the 5 user minimum for smaller teams and solo rockstars like yourself. If you want to check it out, or have any questions, just give us a shout.

Sincerely,

Ryan 

+1
Answer
Completed

Hi everyone!  Thanks for speaking up about Redbooth pricing. Today we are happy to offer this exact feature. We've just removed the 5 user minimum and wanted to share with our Redbooth supporters in the forum. You can access the upgrade pages here: https://redbooth.com/a/#!/plans  

Click [Upgrade], then [Select] under one of the paid plans. You can change the plan and seat count on the final billing page.

Please let us know how the Pro and Business plans work for your teams.

Cheers!

Ryan