+3
Gathering feedback

Widget for the mobile apps showing your tasks Due Today

Raphael Sanguinete 1 year ago in Mobile / Android • updated by Albo 3 months ago 2

It will be great if theres a widget for Android mobile app showing the tasks due today (like the panel in the browser app).

I use my cellphone in the morning to plan my day and this widget will be great to speedup the process. Besides that, when doing some outside work, its important to have the tasks right on my home screen to act quickly and dont forget anything.

Answer

Answer
Gathering feedback

Hi Raphael,

Great suggestion. We'll consider this for a future release.

Best,

Ben

Answer
Gathering feedback

Hi Raphael,

Great suggestion. We'll consider this for a future release.

Best,

Ben

I want to endorse Raphael's proposal. And add something to :-)

I’m using RB from the office but a lot also in mobility through my mobile. The app lacks of some functionalities that I see as essential:

1. A widget, as proposed by Raphael! You should consider to give your customers the opportunity to see with just a swipe and in a glance their daily tasks;

2. Specific reminders for single tasks! Customers need to be reminded about what they need to do, the daily general reminder at 8AM with the list of all tasks of the day doesn’t really help because often a task need to be done at a precise point of the day, and through RBapp nowadays this is not possible. To solve this problem I’m actually copying the important tasks (the one I’ve absolutely not to miss in my very busy days) in another task-app that offers this functionality. So...

Please consider seriously to improve the app through these improvements.

Thanks, Alberto