We absolutely love customer feedback here at Redbooth, and we always look forward to hearing from our customers. Our feedback forums are a great place to post your ideas and vote for ones that matter to you.
Please feel free to share your stories and ideas to help us build Redbooth for your needs. While we read everything that you write, we can't always respond. Thank you.
Our project has an Excel-based project costing sheet that needs to be updated by multiple users. A view-only option as presently seems to be offered is not really workable, as we would have to use another cloud-based service to edit. Could we have the ability at least to "Open With" <application> even if only one user at a time could edit?
My team has reported the loss of several features that were very useuful to our staff
- We can no longer drag and drop e-mail from outlook directly in our task
- We can no longer add picture to task directly from our cell phone (This was one of the very important option we were using with Redbooth)
- We can no longer access attachements from our Iphones as we used to, message : View attachement in the WEB APP
- Until recently Redbooth had modified the iOS patform and we could no longer access Workspace directly with our iphones.
- I still have the version 8.0.0 which does not provide direct access to workspaces (How do I update my Iphone app to the latest version ?)
All these modifications are considered to be very serious and a significant decline with Redbooth inital promises of versatility
We did moved to Redbooth because it was a convenient application to regroup communication for iOS and outlook users.
We now regret the new modifications and we want to get the previous version back as were are losing too many functianalities.
Since Redbooth's File storage is unlimited, we use their platform to store the majority of our files. We need a way to back-up these files on a regular basis - similar to the way Tasks can be backed-up from a Workspace/Org level. We like the Folder structure capabilities, and the ease of attaching Files to Tasks within Redbooth, so we opted to use Redbooth's File storage instead of involving the additional cost of a 3rd party tool, and administering another layer of permissions.
I would like to have a webdav-access to the file-overview for easy file management
- archive files, copy multiple files
- mass deletion at once
- inserting big files
How to know who is the owner of each file. The quick answer is we don't have functionality that displays who owns attachments at a global level. A nice enhancement that we could potentially make, just nothing on the immediate roadmap at the moment.
In preview, Google Drive attachments do not actually open up into a full page, so you aren't able to read them. It would also be helpful to be able to go to the link or to store these files in the project task. Right now, accessing, reading, or printing the file is impossible.
Customer support service by UserEcho